Mark your calendars for the 2022 Milken Institute Global Conference!
The Milken Institute Global Conference convenes the best minds in the world to tackle urgent challenges and envision exciting opportunities for the future. Now in its 25th year, the event brings together individuals with the capital, power, and influence to change the world with those whose expertise and creativity are rethinking health, finance, technology, philanthropy, industry, and media. Themed “Celebrating the Power of Connection,” this year’s conference will be held from May 1-4 at the Beverly Hilton.
EcoBlock PI and Energy team co-lead Dr. Alexandra “Sascha” von Meier will be participating in the conference:
Breakthrough Technologies Redefining Our Energy Future (May 3, 12:30 PM-2:15 PM PT)
Brian Sullivan – Anchor and Senior National Correspondent, CNBC
- (Welcome Remarks) Sean Sandbach – Senior Director, Business and Program Development, Milken Institute
- (Guest) Larry Culp – CEO and Chairman of the Board, General Electric
- Bill Gross – Founder and CEO, Heliogen
- Bob Mumgaard – CEO, Commonwealth Fusion Systems
- Alexandra “Sascha” von Meier – EcoBlock PI and Energy team co-lead; Adjunct Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, UC Berkeley; Director of Electric Grid Research, California Institute for Energy and Environment (CIEE), CITRIS & the Banatao Institute, UC Berkeley
Learn more and register on the Milken Institute Global Conference website.