Calling all students: Interested in engaging with leading researchers, policymakers, and practitioners in the fields of energy, climate, and behavior? Apply for a BECC Conference Student Fellowship!
The Behavior, Energy, and Climate Change (BECC) Conference is the premier event focused on understanding human behavior and decision-making to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon future. BECC is co-convened by UC Berkeley, Stanford University, and the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy.
The BECC Fellowship program provides a select group of students and post-doctoral scholars with:
– The financial support to cover all but $50 of BECC registration fees;
– Important networking opportunities during the BECC conference; and
– Post-conference access to an interactive community that supports information exchange and opportunities for collaboration.
The BECC Fellowship is awarded through a competitive application process. To qualify, you must:
– Be a current student or postdoc at the time of application;
– Be engaged in studies or research related to BECC topics; and
– Intend to use and share what you learn from the conference.
The final deadline for submission is October 15, 2021. Status notification will arrive by October 30, 2021. Apply here.